أخبار عاجلة


BBC : E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple's deaths

BBC : E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple's deaths
BBC : E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple's deaths

اخبار عالمية و دولية

E. coli caused the death of a British couple who died after falling ill at a holiday resort in Egypt, Egyptian authorities have said.

John and Susan Cooper, from Burnley, Lancashire, died in Hurghada on 21 August.

Their bodies were released by the Egyptian authorities on Friday.

In an official statement, the Egyptian general prosecutor said the post-mortem examination showed E. coli bacteria was the cause of the death.

عزيزي الزائر لقد قرأت خبر تم جلبه من موقع BBC : E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple's deaths في موقعنا الشامل نيوز | ولقد تم نشر الخبر من موقع BBC وتقع مسئولية صحة الخبر من عدمه على عاتقهم ويمكنك مشاهدة مصدر الخبر الأصلي من الرابط التالي BBC

اشترك فى النشرة البريدية لتحصل على اهم الاخبار بمجرد نشرها

تابعنا على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعى


السابق Former Trump advisor George Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in jail for lying to the FBI
التالى Judge reprimanded after accessing records relating to criminal case in which family member was a potential witness